Our hawthorn and hibiscus tea promotes heart health. For centuries, herbalists have sought out the hawthorn bush’s herbal powers to protect and support matters of the heart, whether physical, emotional, or spiritual.
- Loaded with antioxidants.
- May have anti-inflammatory properties.
- May lower blood pressure.
- May decrease blood fats.
- Used to aid digestion.
- Helps prevent hair loss.
- May reduce anxiety.
- Research has shown that it has been used to treat heart failure.
Historically, hibiscus tea has been used in African countries to decrease body temperature, treat heart disease, and sooth a sore throat. In Iran and many countries, hibiscus tea is used to treat high blood pressure.
Recent studies have looked at the possible role of hibiscus in the treatment of high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
- Packed With Antioxidants.
- May Help Lower Blood Pressure.
- May Help Lower Blood Fat Levels.
- May Boost Liver Health.
- May Aid and Promote Weight Loss.
- Contains Compounds That May Help Prevent Cancer.
- Could Help Fight Bacteria.
- Flavorful and Easy to Make.
Ingredients: Hawthorn berries and hibiscus flowers.
Steeping Suggestions: 1½ tsp. tea, to 8 oz. boiling (212°) water, cover and steep for 5 minutes.
Disclaimer: Please note: the information above is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Shipping and delivery notes:
We deliver fresh!!! Each order is packaged fresh right before it is shipped. Please allow 2-3 days to process your order and ample time for packaging and delivery. Most orders take between 7-10 business days to deliver. If your item is out of stock, you will be notified immediately of any delays. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
(Be sure to ask your health practitioner first if this is suitable for your condition.)