Bee pollen is believed to nourish the body, stimulate organs and glands and enhance vitality. Bee Pollen helps to support overall brain health. Bee pollen's ability to consistently and noticeably increase energy levels and enhance recovery makes it a favorite among many world class athletes and those interested in improving physical performance. It contains vitamins B, C, D and E, as well as calcium, magnesium, selenium, cysteine and a variety of proteins.
Size: 2oz Stand-up Pouch.
Some possible traditional uses of Raw Bee Pollen Granules may include:
● Containing thousands of enzymes & co-enzymes
● Supports healthy sleep habits
● Supports healthy detoxification
● May support healthy blood pressure levels
● May support healthy brain function
● May support healthy energy levels
● May reduce inflammation
● Supports a healthy allergy response
● Supports a healthy mental outlook
● May reduce side effects of chemotherapy
● Improving sense of well being
● May support a healthy appetite
● Stimulating organs & glands
● Supports healthy hormone levels
● Supports healthy digestion
● Supports healthy nervous system
● May reduce symptoms of rheumatism & arthritis
Our raw bee pollen granules are semi-moist and never subjected to heat. To maximize the nutritional profile, bee pollen granules are compassionately collected from hard working honey bees from diverse areas across the USA. Contains no additives of any kind.
Suggested Use: Start with a few grains per day and slowly work your way up to 1 to 2 teaspoons daily.
Botanical Name: Apis mellifera
Other Names: Buckwheat pollen, pine pollen, pu huang, honeybee pollen
Ingredients Raw Bee Pollen Granules.
Allergen Statement: Contains Bee Products.
Warning: Bee Pollen is not recommended for those with pollen or bee allergies. Bee pollen should not be taken if you have had prior reactions to bee stings or bee pollen. In some cases, anaphylactic shock has been reported. If you have a history of any kind of anaphylactic shock from any allergic reaction, you should not use bee pollen. If you suffer from asthma, please consult your doctor before using bee pollen. Bee pollen contains allergens that may interact adversely with asthma.
Shipping and delivery notes:
We deliver fresh!!! Each order is packaged fresh right before it is shipped. Please allow 2-3 days to process your order and ample time for packaging and delivery. Most order take between 7-14 business days to deliver. If your item is out of stock, you will be notified immediately of any delays. Thank you for your patience and understanding.