Hibiscus Flower Tea - Tart and full of Vitamin C, brewing a lovely red in the cup. Whole hibiscus flower.
Ingredients: (organic): Hibiscus flowers.
2 tablespoons hibiscus (or more, if you feel like a deeper flavor)
- Bring four cups of filtered water to a boil.
- Infuse your hibiscus in the four cups of hot water for at least 10 minutes.
- Taste for strength and steep more if you prefer.
- Add lemon juice, sugar, and cinnamon (optional)
- Strain out the hibiscus flower with a regular kitchen strainer, chill or drink hot - to your tastes.
Shipping and delivery notes:
We deliver fresh!!! Each order is packaged fresh right before it is shipped. Please allow 2-3 days to process your order and ample time for packaging and delivery. Most orders take between 7-14 business days to deliver. If your item is out of stock, you will be notified immediately of any delays. Thank you for your patience and understanding.